Visita Mexico

John Manion:

I dont have many ideas about places you should go to see in Oaxaca, but
you can find very dry and very wet places in Oaxaca and you sure are
going to enjoy. I offer you my help while you stay in Mexico, my name is
Gabriel Orozco Hoyuela, and if you need help with spanish please dont
hesitate to ask me in this mail or for faster response in
gaborhoy@hotmail.com.

Sincerely

Gabriel OH

A group of eight of us is going to Oaxaca for ten days in January on a
botanical foray. Though I'm a fern enthusiast, I am not very
knowledgeable
about the tropical species. Can anyone suggest locations in that region
where we may view various ferns, and for that matter, other interesting
flora?

Thanks,

John Manion

PS: I did read "A Oaxaca Journal."

John T. Manion, Director of Education
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
PO Box 234, Boothbay, ME 04537
Phone (207) 633-4333  Fax (207) 633-2366
jmanion@mainegardens.org
http://www.mainegardens.org/