Re: Fighting the fuzz

  • Subject: Re: Fighting the fuzz
  • From: Sue Olsen <foliageg@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:11:43 -0800

Hi Valdy,
Hmmmm, I haven't used Safer Soaps in years having burned not only ferns,
but Japanese maple foliage even when using a very dilute solution. I have
never had any problems with a very dilute solution of the Orthene
wettable powder. Fortunately I also haven't imported any scale in years
so haven't had a to use that either. Judith's solution although tedious
is far the "safer".
Sue Olsen
Foliage Gardens