Re: athyriums

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] athyriums
  • From: "Judith I Jones" <judith@fancyfronds.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:31:30 -0700

Hello Tony,
    A width difference is bull shit-excuse my french.  Enayone who has
really done some growing and research, visiting English collections, knows
that the progeny vary in height and width and that the saleint feature are
the cruciate crossed pinnae with cruciate tips.  Any naming of progeny is
just greed as far as I am concerend.
Judith