Re: Painted Lady Ferns

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Painted Lady Ferns
  • From: Sue Olsen <foliageg@juno.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:57:03 -0700

Hi John,
Regarding Pewter Lace, the Terra Nova catalog reads in part
"....Gardeners everywhere are falling for the arresting metallic pewter
foliage. Color is deeper rich grey, with no reds and less metallics than
A. 'Silver Falls'....." I might add that there are indeed reds in the
illustration!!! Hope this helps.
Sue Olsen