slugs & snails

  • Subject: [ferns] slugs & snails
  • From: "Redman, Julia" <jredman@tigr.org>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:42:20 -0400

Hi everybody,

The following message recently popped up on the orchid guide digest.  It
discusses another approach to evicting snails that I thought some of you
might find interesting.  Now, orchids have a thicker cuticle than ferns,
so this might be too strong for ferns.  But it is still interesting and
maybe worth a test.

Julia

::Copied message::