Re: crocodyllus

I had a look at the web page.
We are growing alot of leather ferns that we originally imported from a
grower in Florida.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how hardy this fern is[Microsorum]?
Has anybody had experience with it as a foliage crop?
We grow our leather fern in twin skin plastic covered houses & our leather
fern can get a bit burnt by our frosts here in New Zealand.
Regards
Paul