Hello Fernatics,

Firstly, thank you very much for everyone's response to my question on
Japanese Painted ferns. (Judith, I will get back to you soon.)

Today I wonder if anyone could please suggest a website on the Net or
send me info on the genus 'Afropteris'. I would also appreciate to have
a look on images. In J. P. Roux's "Conspectus of Southern African
Pteridophyta" (2001) I see that 'Afropteris repens', is now classified
as 'Pteris repens'. Is that the point of view all over the Fern-World?

Frondly regards

Jolanda Nel