Fwd: Platycerium source

  • Subject: Fwd: [ferns] Platycerium source
  • From: David17551@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:54:16 EDT

From: David17551@aol.com
Full-name: David17551
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:53:11 EDT
Subject: Re: [ferns] Platycerium source
To: David17551@aol.com

        I'm am looking for a Platycerium source that I believe went by the
name Southern Exposures, if memory serves me they were out of Texas. Anyone
could provide with information on how to contact them it would be greatly
appreciated. Please contact me off the fern list as I have had trouble recieving list
postings in the past. thanks in advance,

David Barrow
Miami, Fl