Looking for ferns

  • Subject: [ferns] Looking for ferns
  • From: GarKelLeo@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:58:51 EDT

Hi Everyone,
I am looking to purchase the following hardy ferns ASAP.
Asplenium trichomanes
Adiantum aleuticum 'Imbricatum'
Blechnum penna-marina

If anyone has some they want to sell or know of a nursery please let me know.
I ordered these from a nursery that claimed they did not receive the order
and now 4 weeks later they are not shipping to the USA anymore this spring. I
prepared a spot with hand picked rock and it remains empty. I really would like
to plant it with these ferns as this will finally complete my collection. Feel
free to contact me offline.

Thank You,
Gary R. Leonard
Wappingers Falls, NY