Re: Living with Ophioglossum

I hate to go off subject but are others not getting half of the messages. This one came through, but the one that it answers has not come through.............. weird times.........

Betsy

Betty Hamilton wrote:

Dear Allen,
These guys spread by underground rhizomes that form asexual buds along the length. What fun to have an Ophioglossum is so happy that it is making itself at home!
Congratulations, and I am just a wee bit jealous!

Betty in South Bend IN, USA