Re: Fern Wall

  • Subject: Re: Fern Wall
  • From: "Larry@FernCentral.com" <ljk76@juno.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 02:56:34 GMT

Hi Tom.
The Huntington Botanical Libary and Gardens in San Moreno, California. Has a
fern wall in one of the main green houses.20-30' wide 8' tall , With some felt
padding 3" thick. I supplied them with alot of the ferns for the project.
No Painted ferns but alot of Adiantums and footed ferns . some Naphrolepis's .
The last time I saw it was growing well.

Larry Kelsey
Fern Central.com
626 475 5551