Re: Flora North America

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Flora North America
  • From: "John D. Scott" johndscott@mindspring.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:39:17 -0500

Patrick,

There were a lot of  the usual misspellings and some missing items.
There were also differences in the keys between the web and the text volume.
But most notablly missing links.
I didn't keep track of all of them, but for example on the key to
Thelypteris all the links to the species are missing.
etc., etc.

John Scott