Non-member submission from [Peter Singer ]

  • Subject: [ferns] Non-member submission from [Peter Singer ]
  • From: Ross Koning rkoning@snet.net
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:45:20 -0500

Greetings!

Peter is not a subscriber but had some questions for those
of you who might like to reply to him. I'm guessing he would
be best advised to put a photo on a website and point us to
it so that we can see the plant habit, the shape of a whole
frond, and also a close-up of the sori on the back side of a
fertile leaf. There are some very common "painted ferns" but
I think there are a range of species that show these reflective
surfaces.

Peter, if you would like to subscribe, just send an email to:

majordomo@hort.net

And in the message body just put the one line message:

subscribe ferns psi64@chello.at

The server will then subscribe you and after a few minutes
will send you a greeting message with some helpful hints
about how to use our mail-list server.

ross (ferns list-dad)

Begin forwarded message: