Sowing on Perlite?

  • Subject: Sowing on Perlite?
  • From: "Guertin, Darryl A. (North Houston)" <cjlm7@allstate.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:38:03 -0600

Doesn't sound like it would work very well, but considering where I've
seen ferns growing, it wouldn't surprise me to find it worked...  Anyone
tried it yet?  If Valdy can get them to take on the bottom of a clay
pot, there has to be a shot at least!

	Darryl A. Guertin
	Staff Claim Associate
	North Houston MCO