Why God Made Moms.

  • Subject: [ferns] Why God Made Moms.
  • From: Bob Needham bneedham@cisco.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, this is not really fern related, but I had to share it.

The best segue I can come up with is that my Mom made me water
the ferns when I was growing up.
My best guess is that they were Tasmanian Treeferns, six feet
tall, at least.
The ferns, that is. Mom was 5'-2" at her tallest and is shrinking daily.

Hug your Mom for me.
If she's not still around, remember the last time you hugged her.

If you don't like this email, tell Ross (list-Dad), he'll kick me off the list...

----- Begin Included Message -----

----- End Included Message -----