RE: Request for information

  • Subject: RE: Request for information
  • From: "Guertin, Darryl A. \(North Houston\)" <cjlm7@allstate.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:15:54 -0500

Ralph and Molly,

   I see these on eBay fairly regularly, and have had a generally
positive experience buying there, with only one, quite notable,
exception.  Here is one I've just pulled up.  Don't know if it's the
same or not, as it's also listed as 'fluffy ruffles.'  If that's the
case, I already have one I'd be more than happy to get rid of, as my
interests have changed significantly since I first acquired it.

   Best,

     Darryl

http://cgi.ebay.com/Petticoat-Fern-Fluffy-Rufflesvery-unsual-nice-fern_W
0QQitemZ200091852071QQihZ010QQcategoryZ1510QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZ
ViewItem