Re: missing AFJ

Hi Terry,

I had though about that, however, our JStore access allows me to see the Fern Journal from 2001 onward only.

Wim

Terry.Turney@csiro.au wrote:
Wim,
If you have access to JSTOR (http://www.jstor.org/) through an institutional or academic library, you can download articles from the American Fern Journal from Vol 1(1910) to vol 93 (2003). Cheers
Terry Turney

-----Original Message----- From: owner-ferns@hort.net on behalf of Wim de Winter Sent: Fri 11/05/2007 7:39 AM To: ferns@hort.net Cc: Subject: [ferns] missing AFJ

	 Hi

	In my almost 60 years' run of the American Fern Journal, one is missing,
	viz. vol. 78 (1988) no. 3. It is no longer available as a back issue from
	the AFS. Would there be anyone with a scanner who could help me here?

	Wim