Giant Equisetum web pages

  • Subject: [ferns] Giant Equisetum web pages
  • From: chad.husby@fiu.edu
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:31:44 -0500

Greetings everyone,

I invite you to visit the web pages I have authored on the
giant horsetails (Equisetum giganteum, E.
myriochaetum, and E. x schaffneri), the largest living
members of a very unique genus of pteridophytes.
These pages include photographs and illustrations of
giant horsetails along with discussions of their
taxonomy, ecology, physiology, and cultivation.

http://www.fiu.edu/~chusb001/giant_equisetum.html

I welcome any comments, questions, or observations
you may have regarding these remarkable plants.

Sincerely,
Chad Husby

Chad Husby
Dept. of Biological Sciences(OE167)