Re: unknown Blechnum???

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] unknown Blechnum???
  • From: Otto.Ganss@t-online.de (Otto Ganss)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:57:03 +0100

Hello Peter,

it is not Blechnum discolor ,brasiliense, gibbum or nudum, since i have these
ferns.
My fern is much smaller (sorry, i forgot to give some measurements).
The trunk is 20 cm high, 2cm in diameter.
The fronds are between 25-30cm long and around 2cm wide.
The fronds have spores, no extra fertile fronds are produced (as far as i have
seen).
I have got it from a botanical garden without a name.

You may publish my pictures, but with copyright please.

Otto
Germany