Re: HEADS UP RE ARTICLE

 I found the editorial comment by Michael Proctor more interesting than
the acrticle itself.
If I gather it well, it's free for non-subscribers.

Wim

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02232.x?prevSearch=authorsfield%3A%28Proctor%2C+Michael+C.+F.%29

SCARLATTI@aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 11/28/2007 5:06:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,    tstuart@westnet.com   writes:

  Yes,  it is, though hidden behind a subscription wall. The original
  publication
  has an abstract here:  http://tinyurl.com/2su3u8
  For those with a  lazy mouse, the main point is that gametophytes survive
  dessication.

  Tom Stuart