I have no plans to write another book.  I'm
considering putting the book on CD, which would have
room for color photos.

The videos would be better on DVD, but the recording
drives are still expensive.

My time is being eaten by local community theatre.  I
use vailroy@hotmail.com for personal communation.

Thank you for your comments.

Roy Vail
Mena, Arkansas USA
Zone 7a

--- DSROMAS@aol.com wrote:
> Thank you Roy for your input....I've found your post
> full of good advice in
> reply to previous postings by myself & other
> fernies. I digest it well & am
> glad to have your knowledge available. Have you
> thought about
> writing/publishing another book? I for one, would be
> more than willing to pay
> for a book with color photos.
> Regards
> Deb
> (Ladystaghorn)
> Staghorn lovers make good fronds forever
> To sign-off this list, send email to
> majordomo@hort.net with the
> message text UNSUBSCRIBE FERNS

Do you Yahoo!?