Re: ferns in literature

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] ferns in literature
  • From: Mr A R Busby seaab@CSV.WARWICK.AC.UK
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:07:54 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Hello fern-netters

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the trouble to reply to my
'ferns in literature' request. I now have dozens of references and they
are still coming in.

May I now close this correspondence because its going to take weeks for me
to sort thru it all and choose the best of the best.

I have attempted to thank individuals but it is taking far too long so
please accept my grateful thanks to you all.

May your ferns never wilt!

Matt Busby