Re: Ferns on TV

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Ferns on TV
  • From: Sue Olsen foliageg@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:21:58 -0700

Hello Catharine,
Sorry  Martha was unavailable in Maine. It was an excellent segment and
Michelle did a great job. They included quite a few sweeping pictures of
the Hardy Fern Foundation's fern collection at the  Rhododendron Species
garden as well. It was rebroadcast here in WA on a different channel this
afternoon, but I have no idea where or when or even if it will be
rebroadcast elsewhere. I do have it on tape so if you don't get a chance
to see it, let me know (off list) and I'll get the tape to you.
Sue Olsen