Re: 'The Fern Lover's Companion'

> While browsing through one of the Internet Bookstores, I came across the
> title of this 2004 publication by George  Henry Tilton.

This is a Gutenberg project reprint of a 1922 guide to the northeastern US and
Canada. No attempt to update nomenclature has been made. The descriptions are
brief, the illustrations of varying quality. Two unique assets are the
pictorial key to the ferns at the beginning and a list of fruiting times in a
table near the end.

Tom Stuart
New York