Re: LAIFS show

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] LAIFS show
  • From: "Judith I Jones" judith@fancyfronds.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:19:52 -0700

Hello Rod,
    Nice to see that you are safely out of New Orleans.  I have beeen trying
to reach Mary and Lowell to see what happened in Ponchatoula.  Please let
any of the Louisiana Fern Society memers taht you are in contact with know
that I will be ahppy to help replace whatever ferns I can in their
collections.  I spent many happy ferning hours with all of you and hope to
again.
Judith I. Jones