Re: can they die??

Mike,

Thanks for this tip. I didn't know about he dry ice, but I had been thinking along this line, such as burning the oxygen away with a candle. A friend of mine's got a wine cellar that becomes flooded with CO2 at night (produced by the yeast). If I can construct a termite proof but not gas tight container I could use that. Dry ice is hard to come by here. I only could order larger quantities.

regards,

Wim

Michael Ludwig wrote:

Thank you for all your knowledge over the years. Here's an article that I found most useful for killing terrarium pests.
http://www.orchidboard.com/eliminate-terrarium-pests-with-co2

Mike Ludwig