Blechnum penna-marina

Dear Fernatics,

During May I imported a lovely Blechnum penna-marina, from the UK. I
planted it in a pot, as it was easier keeping the moisture high, through
our very dry winter. It really did well, up to  two weeks ago, when I
saw it is no longer as happy. I still keep the humidity high and soil
moist. I have it an area that gets light, but no direct sunlight, on a
bench in my fern-garden. Currently our natural humidity is 25% and we
cannot wait for the rain to come. During the past two weeks we had
rather high max. temperatures of 33 - 35 degrees C. Could this be the
reason for my Blechnum not to be so happy?

I would also appreciate any other tips on growing Blechnum penna-marina.

Frondly regards

Jolanda
South Africa