RE: Spore sieve(s) / spore refrigerator / digital pH meter.

Hello Darren
My name is Wendy Edwards, my husband Milton Edwards has an igloo with
ferns and spores that he is growing on. He has a lot, and he has just
passed away, I need to get rid of them all.  Are you able to help me
or know of someone who could,
Thanks
Wendy