Re: Spore sieve(s) / spore refrigerator / digital pH meter.

  • Subject: Re: Spore sieve(s) / spore refrigerator / digital pH meter.
  • From: JWilson153@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:57:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2008 5:45:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Darren@ferntastic.com writes:

John,

I'm really looking for something to help me check  spore.
Keep in mind that most folks discussing microscopes are looking at much
smaller things using compound microscopes, (what everyone is familiar with) not
the lower power stereo scopes, (often zoom) that have two completely different
light paths and allow for stereo observation, (you can see in 3 D).

Where are you located?

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how do you fertilize  your
Platycerium?

Regards,

Darren

Osmocote 18 - 6 - 12 or similar not a turf formula.

John