Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

sharing some photos

gr888 pics tchess. Thanks for sharing especially today here is nasty
,brzy. & cold. Brightened my day. Just got back from clinic. & my
platelets are way up. It looks like it might be a GO  for my last chemo
next week. Praise the Lord.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:09:16 -0800 (PST) tchessie@none.net writes:
> tchessie is sharing some photos with you!
> Just had to share this photo of my slipper orchid that has now
> bloomed!&nbsp;&nbsp;It is amazing- I keep waiting for it to say
> &quot;Feed me Semore&quot;

> Documents from
> http://briefcase.yahoo.com/tchessie
> 1. Slipper Orchid bloom.jpg

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bc8wxVRBxJc7dVCv&.dir=/G
arden+pics&.dnm=Slipper+Orchid+bloom.jpg&.src=bc