-------Original Message-------
From: CBRIAN <CBRIAN@attcanada.ca>
Several years ago the introduction of Polemonium caeruleum 'Brise d'Anjou'
at Canada Blooms caused quite a commotion. Although it was selling for a
king's ransom, it sold out.
I was smitten by its beauty but with our hot dry summers, it has twice
disappeared. If you are moving this beautiful little plant, I suspect it
would like the coldest area you can find..
Up here it appears to be guaranteed to put a little magic in your garden .
. with its amazing disappearing act . . . now you see it . . . now you

To a Departed Friend

My cheerful, charming, Brise d'Anjou
The most pleasant plant that ever grew
With your lacy leaf ladders, twas love at first sight
You glimmered by day, you glowed at night.
But, what cursed blight has got you vexed?
You're here one day and gone the next
Leaving a void with your hasty depart
Not just in my garden, but also my heart.

Has anyone succeeded in getting it to thrive?

Brian   Zn 4a