Re: Wierd Weather

Well, Pam, I have to agree with Melody....weird is the only
description.  Our endless winter turned into instant summer for 3
days and now it's chilly again with rain forecast...but the poor
folks in MA are having ice and sleet!  Expect anybody up around the
Great Lakes is getting that, too.

If we don't like the weather, guess we can wait half a day; we'll
surely get something else!

The only consolation is that SPRING HAS SPRUNG - at least around
here.  All the cherries and Bradford pears  along the roads are in
bloom...

Your peppers ought to be able to take 40F OK...seems to me mine
always did.  They may not like it, but it should not damage them.
Agree, would wait on the luffa...any of the curcubits really want hot
weather.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade