Re: Goldfish Plant

I couldn't get to the website, but I looked it up in A-Z and it sure does
look like my plant.  Nice that the donor did not specify it was an indoor
plant, huh?  Looks like it's planted in common garden dirt, but I think I'll
put it in a pot and keep it with the other tropicals.  Hope I can get those
bad boys outside sometime soon.  Once they are out they can't come back in
for a long time 'cause they are all huge.  The bearded ficus, I fear, will
not get outside anymore as it's now about 10 feet tall and 6 feet wide, and
there's no way I could ask anybody to move it. <LOL>
zem
zone 7
West TN