Re: Tx. skies

Rich,
Heard?  What do YOU think of them?  Sounds as though you may have been
reallllly looking at them.  I think the world can be beautiful almost
anywhere, depending how you look at it.
Meanwhile, snow's on it's way here, too.  Supposedly up to a foot.  So I
took Zem's advice.  Used my kitchen trash container (empty!) to put over my
frits; rose cones over the hellebores, the new little tree peony, and my
precious budded Bergenia.  Also a blanket of landscape fabric over
containers for my sale and brought into the FL rm the newly potted roses,
Fargesia, and many small plants.  I don't think the temps would really
bother any of them.  It's the weight of the snow I fear more.  Don't want
to see my hellebores smashed.  Can't do much about my Leonard Messel
Magnolia.  It had just begun to bloom.  It can take a fair amount of cold,
though, so still may make it through. Then again, the snow could pass us
right by - it's happened b4.  Add to this, my water heater just died, the
roof appears to have a leak, the front door is jammed because the screws
that hold the bolt are stripped, my car plate needs renewed and I already
spent my tax return. Ah, such is life.

Kitty

Indiana,