RE: Berms

I agree.. you never know what you are going to get with dirt. Local high
priced nursery load was terrible. Was very upset... seen the stuff they
claimed I was going to receive in their yard.. was not! Then found a guy
who supplies construction folks with dirt and stone. Wonderful stuff....
and at ten dollars to fill the full size pickup truck... overflowing
actually... can't beat it! Problem is you have to pick it up or get a
semi-load... which is more than I can handle at one time... or need.

Donna