From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of fm4re
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 7:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Found ya again!!1

Hello Everyone!  Boy have I missed you and the wisdom and humor and all
that other stuff!  Last fall my internet provider switced to some
cooperative venture with Yahoo and many of my emails were bounced and I
got booted from several mailing lists, including the old AHS one.  The
last few months have been kinda hectic around here and I haven't been
able to get back to find where younz'all have gone.  Tadaaaa!!  I found
you again!  So reassuring to see some of the same old names: Pam, Jesse,
Marge, Kitty, Tony, Gene, and those funny guys too and all those I just
can't rattle off right now!

My reason for the chaotic few months sorta have something to do with
plants, ganrdeing, trees, etc.:  I married my "mulch hauler" under the
Survivor Tree at the OKC Memorial.  It is such a special place for me
and that tree means so much to me.  I used to watch the tree from my
window and mark the changing seasons by the tree and announce it to
everyone in the office.  I now even have a seedling from the Tree
growing in my front yard.

It was more than a wedding, it was a celebration.  Chaplain Poe from the
OKC police department officiated and Governor Keating escorted me.  We
had discussed the "theme" of our wedding - I had a comment in my journal
about how life brings tragedy all the time but it is up to us to decide
on suffering or surviving.  So he incorporated that thought into our
ceremony.

I remember some time ago we shared our stories with each other and I am
reminded how many of you have had some chaos/tragedy in your lives.
But, being gardeners, you have chosen to survive, even if that overly
expensive plant bites the dust.  We just go on and find another one!  I
am so glad to have found this group again!

Now, isn't it funny how wedding can easily turn into weeding if you
don't watch your typing?!?!?!

Regards,Fran, OKC, Zone 7