From: Kitty Morrissy [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:12:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: < now Thelma

Well, it is his winter weight. Hopefully he'll peel off a few #
From: Island Jim <jsinger@igc.org><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>>
Date: 4/8/2003 6:15:20 PM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: < now
02:09 PM 4/8/03 -0500, you wrote:<br>> >Zem,<br>> >ONE pound!?! How
darling! Seamus went in for his Bart test and....I<br>> >hesitate to say
this becuase Jim is going to jump all over it.....but<br>> >he's now 20
pounds. It's a bear just picking this guy up. I think we're<br>> >ALL
going to go on a diet just to give him moral support. Now I just<br>>
>have to figure out how to keep him from "dining out". Very happy to
hear<br>> >that Thelma is doing so well...but how could she not, with a
>-------Origi

nal Message-------<br>> >From: Zemuly@aol.com<br>> >Sent: 04/08/03 03:35
PM<br>> >To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> >Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: < now
dated 04/08/2003 12:03:10 PM Central Daylight Time,<br>>
account that I've had rheumatoid arthritis since I was<br>15<br>> >
I was 30, but<br>> >then<br>> >I've always known I was a "late bloomer."
<LOL> Anyway, mine went into<br>> >remission when I got a divorce!
Should have paid attention to that<br>> >because<br>> >the next time I
tried being married I got cancer! Another divorce seems<br>> >to<br>>
>have cured that as well... From here on it's just cats for me.

you have weeds, you don't have enough plants.<br>> ><br>>