Temps improving every day...snow gone!

Does this mean spring has really truly at last come to Iowa? My gardens
seem to think so. Once all that lovely snow of last week melted and the
temps have reached the 60's again as of yesterday, I went out to poke
around and lo! stuff is growing all over in my gardens...I feel almost
delirious with joy over the thought of spending what is shaping up to be
a lovely weekend in the garden. The laundry is caught up, the house
relatively clean...ohh, boy! I can't wait. Have a great weekend,
everyone!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein