Re: Re: < now Thelma, now cat diet

We had a problem with our cat...managed to convince each family member that
he was starving.  The vet advised that he must lose weight...around 2-3
lbs.  We established a designated feeder, cut back his rations, and managed
to get him to trim off a pound/year.   He became more active and looked
much younger for a 13-yr cat,  Good luck.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN