Re: Found ya again!!1

Hello Fran...
    Good to see your name pop up again.
    I met my wife at a nursery ... we actually have something in common to
talk about at the dinner table. She tells me what she needs to get
accomplished in her garden, I tell her what I want to do in mine, then we
put both aside to talk about the nursery needs of the next day or week.
    Anyway... congratulations and continue to celebrate each day.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana