Re: Artemesia 'Limelight'

Well, let's hope you don't just have the species...a rampant weed I
have been trying to get rid of for years (AKA mugwort)!  So far
'Limelight' has not spread too much, but it is walking and bears
watching IMO, considering its lineage...

Donna has a good suggestion about doing some searching to see what it
is that you do have.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :