RE: botanical gardens

nah. if i was going to get anything they--if i could afford it, which i likely couldn't--it would be a two-headed sylvester palm. there are possibly a dozen multi-headed palms known in the plant world. we have a three-headed sylvester at the nursery. a double would make a nice addition. but the price tag on it will probably be somewhere in six figures.