Re: retirement

I have always dabbled with gardening.  I really wanted to major in
agriculture and farm, but was told that I couldn't do that because I was a
girl.  So I caught the first husband out of Mississippi, and there began a
tale too long to go into. <HA> In the intervening years I have done what I
could with plants.  Since retiring and moving to LaGrange I have had more
time, and less interference, and have been able to devote nearly all my time
left after cat care and volunteer duties with the local domestic abuse center
and the Montessori school to my yard. :-)
zem
zone 7
West TN