From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 8:45 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]roses

Because of all the rain - the blackspot is going to be hideous this
year, my floribundas already have it, but just on the upper leaves. I
may (when they're done blooming) prune them back some to help control
the blackspot, since I don't do chemicals or anything not organic, so
systemic control is out.

Hope that will help!  I'll try to catch them between bloom cycles.