Re: Artemesia 'Limelight'

Yes, I've heard that a good number of TC plants do this or come out
in some way not expected...suppose this has to do with what they are
using to create the TC...maybe the wrong bits of the plant or some
part that is not stable.

Actually, I noticed while pulling some more of that dratted mugwort
this evening, that it has a silvery color to the new leaves, so if
your customer's are all green, may not have reverted the actual
species (one can hope).

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade