From: <mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com>
To: gardenchat-digest@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Martha L Rasmussen is out of the office
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:10:11 -0500

Thanks to all for the comments, and sorry about the auto-message.  I was
out for six weeks, and am back to work half-days now - went in for a
routine colonoscopy, they punched a hole in it, and I ended up having major
surgery to repair the damage.

Spring came while I wasn't looking.  All my beds are still under their
winter mulch, with the bleeding hearts, goats beard, and iris valiantly
struggling through.  I had major plans for dividing daylillies and bed
reconstruction by now.  I am cleared for raking next week, and limited
shoveling the following.  I still have about 100 of our messages to catch
up with, and am enjoying reading about spring finally arriving.  Good to be
Iowa z4b