From:  [mailto: romans810@juno.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:12:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT]roses--blackspot

boy has a concussion <br><br>Melody - Do hope / pray your son is ok. I
had my scan done a day earlier.<br>Dr. had to leave town, so upped it
earlier. I have to call this gr888888<br>news. The cancer has not
spread. The overlay of previous scan could not<br>see any significant
difference. So he called it stable. He wants me to<br>continue treatment
for 2 more mos. I again want to thank all of you for<br>your constant
prayers. They were heard. Praise God!!! AMEN!!!!<br>I would like to have
all futuer mail sent to: romans8@attbi.com --- This<br>Juno is giving us
problems & I think we've been missing a lot of mail. We<br>have
broadband on our IMac & it's faster. I hope all the others will
(EDT) "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>writes:<br>> CathyL Sorry to be
so long in answering this question...had some<br>> vacation for Easter
and the

n missed work last night because my <br>> little<br>> boy has a
concussion :-( Anyway...no I've never noticed a sour milk<br>> smell
after doing this, but it does make the leaves of the plant a<br>> little
cloudy white for a while (waiting a few days to spray them <br>>
off<br>> with a hose seems to rinse them and remove this) but I prefer
Thu 04/17, cathy carpenter < cathyc@rnet.com > wrote:<br>> From: cathy
carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:51:08 -0500<br>> Subject: Re:
[CHAT]roses--blackspot<br>> <br>> Is there a noticeable sour milk
folks on the old list gave

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com