From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 11:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bad bird parent

Speaking of bird parenting, I have two really dumb robins. Both have
decided to nest in really accessible areas - like about chest high in
trees really near the house. And then get up shook every time I am
working in the garden around the trees!
Just put the hummingbird feeders up, but so far none of the migrants
have shown here.