From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: mhobertm@excite.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:33:03 -0500
Subject: Recovering.....

Thanks so much for the offer, Melody. You are so considerate!<br>I'm
taking the gardenchat list advice to heart. Kitty and Auralie
both<br>reminded me that perennials will do just fine in the short term
on their<br>own. So things may not look exactly like I want them this
spring, but I'll<br>have to deal with it. We have a Master Gardener
plant sale at Kirkwood in<br>June, so hopefully I'll be able to be back
at it by then.<br>Our list is certainly wonderful. What a
family!<br>Hope your son is doing better after his
your troubles...sincerely hoping<br>you are feeling better. What a
cruddy way to get time off work...You<br>know I don't live too far from
where you are...is there anything your<br>garden desperately needs doing
that I can give you a hand with?? You can<br>email me privately off list