Re: Re: runner plants

I should never reply to e-mail when I am half asleep in the am... :(

I would like to say that most mg's are wonderful folks! Kind, helpful,
and some are my best friends! This perticular group had a different idea
of what a garden should be. I'm a country folk, not inner city. We kinda
let things flow here, where they wanted everything to be just so. There
is nothing wrong with that type of gardening... and if I had more time,
mine would be more organized.... but when you invite yourself over
without notice... you see whats there..period! (I can not get my yard
immaculate in an hour) They were upset that some plants were not marked.
If I am unsure of a name, it does not get marked! They also had a fit
over my "hum, what is it patch'.. things that naturally came with dirt
and I am figuring out if I want them or not....got some wonderful native
rare plants by doing that.

I garden with latex gloves on.... so I did not notice this smell... will
have to check it out tho. I got used to wearing them since I get cuts on
my hands all the time, and digging in ponds with micro-organisms I have
developed some lousy infections... so....

Donna